Koulouri Thessalonikis/ Greek Sesame Bagels.
You could cook Koulouri Thessalonikis/ Greek Sesame Bagels using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. This can be the groundwork you must do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Koulouri Thessalonikis/ Greek Sesame Bagels
- – Prepare 11/4 cup of bread Flour.
- – You need 3/4 tsp of instant Yeast.
- – You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- – You need 1.5 tbsp of Honey.
- – You need 2 teaspoon of Olive oil/vegetable oil.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of lukewarm Water.
- – It’s of For coating.
- – It’s 11/4 cup of Sesame Seeds.
- – Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
Koulouri Thessalonikis/ Greek Sesame Bagels instructions
- Mix honey in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
- In a bowl, add flour and make 2 wells, add yeast and salt. gently mix.
- Add 2 tsp olive oil and honey water. knead into soft dough.
- Transfer dough to greased bowl and coat dough with oil.
- Cover and rest in warm place for 60-90 minutes, the dough will double in size.
- Add 11/4 cup sesame seeds in wide bowl.
- Warm water, add sugar and honey in a bowl. stir and dissolve. keep it aside.
- Gently deflate dough.Dust surface with flour and knead dough for 2-3 minutes.
- Take small portion of dough. elongate the dough ball as much possible.
- Bring both ends together, twist and knot. bring edges and seal them together.
- Dip bagels carefully in sweet syrup first and then in bowl of sesame seeds.
- Place bagels on prepared baking tray, leaving gap between them.
- Bake for 16-19 minutes until golden brown in preheated oven at 200.
- Serve with little feta cheese and cherry tomatoes.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, and prepare your preferred foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is the best way to keep your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Koulouri Thessalonikis/ Greek Sesame Bagels will be more interesting if you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No one could reason that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. After all, it may be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood living inside desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisher’s village. Just take into account that perfection needn’t be the objective; even incremental changes in how the world thinks and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking you can do around the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the overall game the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com