Pretzels,Bagels and almond Buns with 1 dough. Using our pizza dough once again. This time making some soft homemade pretzels and both Montreal and New York style bagels. Yeast buns that taste and look like soft pretzels!
Thank you for sharing this fabulous recipe.this one is going into my favorites. Homemade pretzel buns – pulled fresh out of your own oven – are deep golden brown, chewy, and generously topped with coarse salt (or not). A couple of summers ago pretzel buns hit the fast food circuit, with Wendy's and Dunkin' Donuts and Sonic all calling out their newest innovation in. You will be able to cook Pretzels,Bagels and almond Buns with 1 dough using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. This is the preparation you should do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Pretzels,Bagels and almond Buns with 1 dough
- – Prepare 250 gram of flour.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- – It’s 1 of large egg beaten.
- – Prepare 125 ml of warm milk.
- – You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- – It’s of Few shredded almonds.
- – You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- – You need 1 tsp of Sesame seeds and nigella seeds.
Crazy Dough Pretzels – easy homemade pretzels, golden brown First time I made smaller pretzels sprinkled with coarse salt. The dough for these rolls is very easy with which to work. The interior of the rolls is very soft, and the crust I topped the other half of the rolls with a bagel topping and slashed them with a small knife. The dough can also be used to make soft Bavarian style pretzels.
Pretzels,Bagels and almond Buns with 1 dough step by step
- In large bowl add flour,sugar,yeast,salt,egg,milk and butter mix well.
- Make dough with hands or machine knead it for 10 minutes..
- Oiled the dough for first proofing and cover it with cling film for 2 hours until double in size..
- After proofing puch the dough and make a log..
- Cut the dough equally make 10 balls.roll with rolling pin..
- Fold it like rolls make 2 Pretzels..
- Take another 2 balls make bagels shape..
- Make 2 ball with Pretzels shape keep it on greased baking sheet for next proofing.
- Take 4 ball make this folded shape for almond buns,then cover those for proofing..
- Take a pan add 2 cups water and add 2 tsp baking soda and boil it add the Pretzels in it for 30 seconds each side.
- Add 2 tsp brown sugar and dissolve in the water and dip bagels in it for 30 seconds each side.make cuts on Pretzels..
- Brush egg wash and sprinkle sea salt on Pretzels,on bagels sprinkle some sesame seeds and nigella seeds preheat oven at 200 c,bake for 15 minutes until golden brown..
- Another pan brush egg wash to almond buns.and sprinkle almonds. Preheat the oven at 180 c and bake for 25 minutes until golden colour..
- Cool on wire rack and enjoy..
These buns are best served the. This was inspired by the almond toffee of Auntie Anne's its soft and chewy it's everything you want in a pretzel. Sourdough Soft Pretzels are the best soft pretzels ever! They have a wonderful flavor and chewy bite. My sourdough starter has been wonderfully active lately and I've been making all sorts of new recipes that go well beyond a loaf of bread, including Sourdough Donuts & Sourdough Bagels.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to test out different herbs and spices, and prepare your selected foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a sensible way to keep the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for even more Pretzels,Bagels and almond Buns with 1 dough will be more interesting if you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you are likely to believe that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. In fact, it will be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you are living inside the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fishing village. Just understand that perfection doesn’t have to be the objective; even incremental changes in terms of how we believe and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking which can be found within the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the experience way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com