Authentic Bagel recipe 🥯.
You can cook Authentic Bagel recipe 🥯 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. This can be a prep you have to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Authentic Bagel recipe 🥯
- – Prepare 2 cups of bread flour or AP.
- – You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of active dry yeast.
- – It’s 2/3 cup of water.
- – Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- – You need 2 tablespoons of honey: brown sugar.
- – It’s Pinch of salt.
- – You need of For the all bagels seasoning.
- – It’s 1 tablespoon of onion flakes.
- – Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic flakes.
- – It’s 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds alternatively black seeds.
- – It’s 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds.
- – Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Authentic Bagel recipe 🥯 instructions
- Add all the ingredients for making the dough and form a soft dough cover and allow it to rise.
- Mean while add all the ingredients for the bagel seasoning too whisk and set aside.
- After the dough has risen punch it down and knead again. Using a rolling pin roll the dough about 1/3 inch thick and use a donut cutter to cut the dough allow the shakes bagels to rise again for 10 minutes.
- Add water to your pot add the honey and allow the water to boil add the raised bagels and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk in an egg, brush the top of each bagel with the egg and sprinkle the seasoning bake in an already preheated oven till golden brown.
- I used the bagel I made to make this beautiful crispy chicken burger.
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, and prepare your selected foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a terrific way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Authentic Bagel recipe 🥯 may well be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you might believe that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. After all, it might be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood if you are living inside desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you live in a fishing village. Just understand that perfection doesn’t have to be the aim; even incremental changes in terms of how we feel and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of specifics of recipes and cooking you can do within the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the adventure last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com