You can actually have Breakfast Bagels using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. This can be a planning you must do cooking it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bagels
- – You need 2 of gluten free bagels.
- – You need 2 of eggs.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of dairy free milk.
- – Prepare 2 of dairy free cheese slices.
- – You need 250 g of minced beef or pork.
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- – It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Breakfast Bagels step by step
- Toast the bagels and set aside.
- Mix together the minced beef/pork, sage, thyme, onion powder and seasoning Shape into 4 patties.
- Cook for 4 minutes on each side in a shallow pan over a medium heat Place two patties in each bagel.
- Top with the cheese slices.
- Beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning Add a drizzle of olive oil into a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Pour in the eggs and push around until cooked Divide between the two bagels and enjoy.
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to realize different herbs and spices, in order to prepare the best foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a wonderful way to keep your cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for additional Breakfast Bagels are often more interesting if you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No one could conisder that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. In the end, it would be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you reside within the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you are living in a fishing village. Just remember perfection must not be the thing; even incremental changes in how we think and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking that is available for the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the experience way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com