Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Bagel.
It is easy to have Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Bagel using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. This is the planning you want to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Bagel
- – Prepare 1 of Bagel.
- – Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- – You need 2 of Eggs.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Dairy-free butter.
- – Prepare Handful of Rocket.
- – You need of Salt and pepper.
- – You need 1 tsp of Chili Oil.
- – It’s of Lemon wedge.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Bagel instructions
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, whisk with a fork until they're light yellow and have small bubbles on the surface, add salt and pepper. Put the non-stick pan on a low heat and add the butter, when it is melted add the eggs..
- Stir continuously using a rubber spatula until the egg is just cooked, scraping the cooked egg from the bottom of the pan. When they are just cooked take them off the heat so they don't over-cook (watery and rubbery.).
- Toast the bagel, slice the avocado in half and take out the stone. Score the avocado whilst it's still in the shell and scoop out with a spoon (avoiding avocado gunk everywhere!) Place on the toasted bagel..
- Put the eggs on top of the avocado, add the rocket. Sprinkle the cayenne pepper on top of the eggs and squeeze the lemon wedge over the plate, drizzle with the chilli oil and enjoy!.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, and also to prepare your preferred foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a wonderful way to keep cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Bagel is often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No one could believe eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. Naturally, it could be hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside inside desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter websites that provide in an angling village. Just remember perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in the manner the world thinks and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of details about recipes and cooking that can be found about the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the sport the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com