Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw.
You could cook Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Right here is the planning you have to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw
- – Prepare of Minced pork 5 % fat – 500 g.
- – Prepare of Chorizo – 80g – diced.
- – Prepare 1 of red onion (100g) – finaly diced.
- – You need 2 of garlic – finally chopped.
- – You need of Wholemeal bagels (3).
- – It’s of Red cabbage 100 g – finally shredded.
- – Prepare 60 g of leeks (finally shredded).
- – You need 1 of red apple.
- – You need 100 ml of white wine vinegar.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- – You need 100 ml of greek yogurt.
- – Prepare of Salt.
- – Prepare of Lemon juice.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
- – You need of Flat leaf parsley (optional).
- – You need of Lettuce (I had some salad mix that I used for it).
- – Prepare of Dried oregano.
Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw instructions
- Heat up pan with little bit of cooking oil. Add diced onions and after that garlic. Cook for 2 min on medium heat. Add chopped chorizo and cook it for about 3 min until its carmelized. Add oregano.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients from the pan with minced pork and about 1 tsp of salt. Start making burgers. I used a metal ring and then flaten them up..
- To make slaw pickle red cabbage. To pickle quickly bring to boil 350 ml of water, white wine vinegar and tsp of sugar. Throw in shredded cabbage and bring to boil again. Leave for 5 min on the side. Drain properly and cool down. Mix cabbage, leeks, shredded apple and greek yogurt and chopped flat leaf parsley. Add splash lemon juice and check seasoning.
- Time to start cooking burgers. I cooked mine on bbq but they can be cooked on the preheated pan with little bit of oil..
- Toast bagels.
- Time to assemble and serve. Enjoy.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, as well as prepare your preferred foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a great way to keep the cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially additional Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw may well be more interesting if you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No one could conisder that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. Naturally, it becomes difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood living while in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter websites that provide in an angling village. Just remember perfection must not be the aim; even incremental changes in terms we expect and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking you can do for the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the adventure the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com