Bagel pizza. DIRECTIONS Cut the bagels in half and lay on a baking sheet. On top of each bagel spread on pizza sauce, making sure to cover all spots. Mini pizza bagels make a quick and easy meal kids and adults will love to create for themselves.
Grab some bagels, however many you plan to make. Remember, they 'll be used in halves. This recipe calls for a jar of RAGڮ Pizza Quick Traditional Sauce. You will be able to cook Bagel pizza using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. This can be a prep you need to do to cook it.
Ingredients for Bagel pizza
- – It’s 1 pack of bagels cut in half.
- – It’s 1 can of tinned tomatoes.
- – Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- – It’s 1 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- – You need 1 bowl of cheese.
- – It’s of Toppings for your pizza (cheese, tuna, sausage etc).
Pizza bagels are easy and delicious! Grab a bagel, slice it in. Pizza Bagels are the fast way to a fun lunch that kids can make on their own. Beginner cooks, or cooks in a hurry will have fun with this fast bagel and pizza combo dish for lunch or dinner!
Bagel pizza instructions
- In a small pan add the olive oil and wait for the oil to be hot.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, mixed herbs, and garlic and mix to together to simmer until you get a sauce texture.
- Preheat the oven and spread your sauce to your bagels, then the cheese then your toppings.
- Leave your bagels in the oven for 5-10 minutes until your cheese melts.
Contact PIZZA BAGELS !!! on Messenger. Pizza Bagels are one of the easiest pizza recipes ever! These delicious Mini Pizza Bagels are cheesy and saucy and make a great snack for after school. Pizza bagels are not only delicious but they're great comfort food. And for little kids, make eating fun with creative ways to make faces in their pizzas.
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to understand different seasonings, and prepare your favorite foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is the best way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for extra Bagel pizza is often more interesting if you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you should reason that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. After all, it would be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood websites that provide inside the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you reside in a fishing village. Just keep in mind that perfection needn’t be the thing; even incremental changes in the way we think and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of details about recipes and cooking you can do within the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the sport the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com