You can have Tofu Bagels using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. This can be a preparing you must do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Tofu Bagels
- – It’s 200 g of Silky Tofu.
- – Prepare 200 g of Bread flour.
- – Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- – It’s 1 scant tsp of instant yeast (a little less than 1 tsp).
- – Prepare 2 cups of Warm water for boiling.
- – Prepare 1 Tbsp of Honey.
Tofu Bagels step by step
- Wrap a tofu in paper towels and place tofu on the plate. Microwave about 20 seconds. (Please DO NOT cook too long!) Remove damp paper towels..
- Mix tofu, flour, sugar, salt and yeast in a bowl. Knead for about 10 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Cut the dough into 4 equal sized pieces. Roll each piece into a rope. Put the two ends together and shape into a doughnut. Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Put a pot over the heat and add the honey into the boiled water..
- Boil bagel for 30 seconds. Turn them over and boil another 30 seconds..
- Bake for 15 minutes..
- Smells good!!!.
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to realize different seasonings, and also to prepare your best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a terrific way to maintain your cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for further Tofu Bagels may be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No you should debate that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. Of course, it could be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast inside desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you reside in an angling village. Just keep in mind that perfection must not be the objective; even incremental changes in how we think and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking which can be found for the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the sport back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com