Steak egg and cheese bagel. A bagel freshly toasted with real butter that holds a tender, juicy steak patty, a fluffy folded egg, melty American cheese and savory grilled onions. We recently tried to recreate a McDonalds steak egg and cheese bagel and have had near perfect results. Cook the eggs like an omelet that you never fold, just flip it once.
If you want your local McDonald's restaurant to carry the Steak, Egg & Cheese bagel, you are encouraged to call your local franchise operator and *politely* DEMAND the Steak.. Egg, & Cheese Bagel sandwich features a steak patty, grilled onions, American cheese, folded egg, and Breakfast sauce on a toasted and buttered bagel. Overall, I really enjoyed McDonald's Steak, Egg, & Cheese Bagel sandwich. You are able to have Steak egg and cheese bagel using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. This can be the getting ready you have to do cooking it.
Ingredients for Steak egg and cheese bagel
- – You need 1 pkg of breakfast steaks.
- – Prepare 1 pkg of everything bagels.
- – It’s 1/2 of onion.
- – Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic podwer.
- – It’s 1 Tbsp of season salt.
- – You need 1 Tbs of Chicago steak seasoning by grill mate.
- – Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- – Prepare 6 slices of cheese of your choice.
- – It’s 1 tsp of chipotle aoli.
- – It’s 1 tsp of steak sauce of your choice.
- – Prepare 6 of eggs.
It's definitely a hearty breakfast for those who enjoy having a savory. Yes, this is a copy cat of McDonald's steak egg and cheese bagel that has been off of the menu for quite some time. It is so delicious but easy enough to make at home that you wont even care that you cant get it through drive thru anymore. Place a slice of cheese onto the face of each bagel half.
Steak egg and cheese bagel step by step
- Slice your onion..
- Using a cast iron skillet on med heat. Melt butter.
- Once butter is melted add onion and half the seasonings..
- Once the onions are sautéed in same pan add the steak and rest of the seasonings. Cook about 3-5 min on each side adding onion to top of steak.
- Toast the bagels while meat is cooking.
- Once toasted spread on the chipotle aoli on both sides.
- Steak should be done by this time. So in a small frying pan add oil..
- Once heated fry an egg like you like it. I prefer overeasy.
- Now time to assemble while egg cooks place cheese steak and onion then once egg is done egg and top with steak sauce and other part of bagel.
- Side note.: you can leave it open face without other part of bagel and eat it with a fork and knife. It is messy from the egg but soooo worth the extra napkins.
Divide the meat into four portions and stack one portion onto the cheese on the bottom bagel half. Satisfy your hunger with a Dunkin' Donuts Angus Steak Egg & Cheese sandwich. Made to order just for you, for breakfast and beyond! The irresistible flavors of Angus Steak, egg and American cheese, served on an oven-toasted bagel. These actually have a pretty high food cost for the store.
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to understand different spices and herbs, in order to prepare your favorite foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a sensible way to maintain the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for even more Steak egg and cheese bagel may be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No one could believe eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. In fact, it will be hard to find fresh fish and seafood living in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisher’s village. Just understand that perfection doesn’t have to be the target; even incremental changes in terms of how we presume and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking that can be found about the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the experience back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com