Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich.
You can cook Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is the groundwork you must do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich
- – It’s 1 bag of plain bagels.
- – Prepare 1 of spreadable horseradish sauce.
- – It’s of Mayonnaise.
- – It’s 1/2 pound of brown sugar deli sliced ham.
- – You need 8 slices of as thick as you can get bacon.
- – Prepare of Lettuce.
- – It’s of Tomato.
- – It’s of Deli style American cheese.
Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich instructions
- Cook bacon at 425 until crispy and done, take bacon out and spread the bagels around on the left over pan grease. Place cheese on bagels and bake at 325 for 10 min. Once the bagels are 5 min in place deli style ham on other end of pan to make it lightly crispy..
- Once the cheese and bagels look melted and toasty remove from pan, set on a cutting board, and spread horseradish on one side and mayo on the other ! If your not a fan of horseradish skip it! Layer your meat and veggies on and serve up!.
- This recipe will make up a whole package of bagels if you do it, otherwise just trim it down to make one for yourself, or however many you want to make for your family !.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, and also to prepare your best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is the best way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for extra Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich may be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No one could believe that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. In fact, it will be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood living in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just keep in mind that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes in the way we presume and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different more knowledge about recipes and cooking that can be found within the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the overall game the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com