Bagel Chips with Sweet N Creamy Cinnamon Dip. You could eat these bagel chips on their own, but their crispy, dry texture almost begs for a dip of some kind. I happened to have a container of This yogurt is super creamy, and sweeter than the yogurt I normally eat (I almost always buy plain and mix with honey or jam) – so it makes an ideal dip. Creamy Dips: Cream Cheese Dip, French Onion Dip, or Spinach Dip.
This creamy cinnamon yogurt dip recipe is a great school lunch treat or after school snack. I came across these Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips on the MOMables blog and made them diabetic friendly. A creamy dip made with everything bagel spice. You can have Bagel Chips with Sweet N Creamy Cinnamon Dip using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. This is the prep you ought to do to prepare it.
Ingredients of Bagel Chips with Sweet N Creamy Cinnamon Dip
- – Prepare of bagel chips.
- – You need 1 loaf of of cinnamon flavored mini bagels.
- – Prepare of dip.
- – You need 1 packages of 8oz. cream cheese, softened.
- – Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- – You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- – You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- – It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- – Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmmeg.
I dare you to try and leave it alone! I feel like I want to be one of those announcers, you know the ones, with that really good voice? "Ladies and Gentlemen!! … it's the moment you have all been waiting for!" If you only knew how long I. We lightened it up and came up with this tasty treat. It's a great start or a fun ending to a southwestern Meanwhile, for dip, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and cinnamon until smooth.
Bagel Chips with Sweet N Creamy Cinnamon Dip instructions
- slice bagels very thin and place into a food dehydrator for 1 day. remove and cool when hardened. break into bite sized or dipping sized pieces. set aside..
- note: if u do not have a food dehydrator or don't want to wait you can bake them at 275°F until crispy. watch them carefully as they do burn easily…
- note: u may use fresh soft bagels if u wish…
- combine all ingreients in a mixing bowl..
- beat until creamy and no lumps remain..
- transfer to serving dish..
- refridgerate until ready to serve..
- serve with bagel chips.
Sweet and spicy Sweet Potato Tots with a Creamy Cinnamon Dip.makes the perfect appetizer!! AND, its ready in a pinch. Sweet, warm, cinnamony homemade Tortilla chips served with a rich, nutty, creamy maple dip. Mix together sugar and cinnamon and spread over a large plate. Heat oil and quickly fry Tortillas until golden.
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, also to prepare your favorite foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is the best way to maintain your cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for even more Bagel Chips with Sweet N Creamy Cinnamon Dip may be more interesting when you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you might argue that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. In fact, it would be hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you live in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you are living in a fisher’s village. Just take into account that perfection needn’t be the goal; even incremental changes in the manner we presume and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of specifics of recipes and cooking that is available around the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the action back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com