Butter scotch rosogolla Panna cotta served in biscuit tart.
You may cook Butter scotch rosogolla Panna cotta served in biscuit tart using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. This can be a planning you have to do cooking it.
Ingredients of Butter scotch rosogolla Panna cotta served in biscuit tart
- – It’s of For the biscuit tart.
- – Prepare 2 packet of Ore biscuit.
- – Prepare 10 of Marie biscuits.
- – It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- – You need of Butterscotch sauce and cracklers.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of chopped mixed nuts.
- – Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- – You need of For the rosogolla pannacota.
- – You need 6 of medium sized rosogolla.
- – Prepare 300 gm of fresh cream.
- – You need 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- – It’s As needed of Geletain.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of butterscotch sauce.
Butter scotch rosogolla Panna cotta served in biscuit tart step by step
- First for the biscuit tart. Take oreo biscuit and Marie biscuits and grind it separately in a mixer. Then add butter to it. Mix it well. Then set it in a mould. And let it set in the fridge..
- For the butterscotch crackers crush the mixed nuts. (peanuts, almond and kaju). In a pan add sugar. Sprinkle some water when it get caramilised. Add the nuts. Then add butter..
- Then spread the mixture on a plate and let it cool. Then just take it out and put it in a foil or plastic bag and crush it. Keep it aside.
- Now for the Pannacotta. Add fresh cream in pan. Keep stiring. When it comes to boil add the 1 teaspoon butterscotch sauce(I have used it instead of butterstoch essence). Then add some condensed milk. Mix it well. Now add the geletain. Put off the flame. Now add the butterscotch crackers mix it well. Keep some for garnishing..
- Now in a bowl first put the mixture then half of the rosogolla. Then again place the mixture and then again the rosogolla. Garnish the rest of the butterscotch crackers. Let it set in the fridge.
- For serving. Take the biscuit tart then place a portion of the Pannacotta on it. Please note that the rosogolla are medium sized and for making butterscotch sauce we just need to caramilising sugar add butter and fresh cream to it..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to realize different spices and herbs, as well as prepare your favorite foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a wonderful way to maintain your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for more Butter scotch rosogolla Panna cotta served in biscuit tart may be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No you may argue that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. After all, it could be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection must not be the thing; even incremental changes the way we expect and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking that is available for the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the action back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com