You possibly can cook Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. This can be a preparation you have to do cooking it.
Ingredients for Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel.
- – You need 2 each of eggs.
- – It’s 4 slice of steakhouse homestyle roast beef.
- – You need 2 slice of smoked provolone cheese.
- – You need 1 each of bagel.
- – It’s 2 dash of minced onions.
- – You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- – You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. step by step
- Cut bagel in half and toast bagel.
- Cook roast beef till nice and firm.
- Whisk eggs well, add minced onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt to eggs, whisk well again and cook slow and low.
- Add ketchup to toasted toasted bagel.
- Scramble the eggs well. Shred provolone cheese and add to eggs, lower temp again so eggs dont brown and remain fluffy..
- Once cheese is melted and eggs are coated. Add steak and eggs to bagel and cover..
- Now enjoy this kick-ass sandwich..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different spices and herbs, and also to prepare your chosen foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is the best way to maintain the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for further Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. could be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one could reason that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. Naturally, it would be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide within the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in an angling village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be the aim; even incremental changes in how we feel and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking that can be found for the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the journey back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com