Bagels. A bagel (Yiddish: בײגל beygl; Polish: bajgiel), also historically spelled beigel, is a bread product originating in the Jewish communities of Poland. Перевод слова bagel, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, примеры использования. A bagel (Yiddish בײגל) beygl) sometimes beigel, is a bread product traditionally made of yeasted wheat dough in the form of a roughly hand-sized ring which is first boiled in water and then baked. Borrowed from Yiddish בייגל (beygl), ultimately from a diminutive of Middle High German bouc, boug- ("ring, bracelet"), from Old High German boug ("ring"), from Proto-Germanic *baugaz ("ring"); compare obsolete English bee ("ring, metal ring, bracelet"), Middle English bege, beh, Old English bēag, bēah. bagel. two pieces of round bread, smashed together in a rude hushed manner. "God is watching.
Skinny taste bagels (Greek yogurt + self rising flour) with swirled food colouring to make it interesting. 😂 Was thinking the kids might like it but they thought it looked. The bagel is a breakfast classic, and great ones are hard to find. If you don't live near a bakery, or if you just like the challenge of making your own, the. You may have Bagels using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. This is the getting ready you want to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Bagels
- – It’s 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour or bread flour+extra for kneading.
- – Prepare 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- – Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- – Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of salt.
- – Prepare 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- – Prepare 1 of poppy seads(optional).
- – Prepare 1 of sesame seeds (optional).
Place the bagels on a baking sheet covered in cornmeal. Remove and place them on a wire rimmed baking sheet, making sure. Use fresh bagels quickly because they dry out and harden within a matter of days. Store completely cooled bagels at room temperature in plastic bags or freeze immediately.
Bagels step by step
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar,yeast and salt.
- Gradually add the water while mixing the dough and mix for about 8-10 mins until it forms a mass..
- Place the dough on a flat surface and knead for about 14-16 mins until soft and smooth..
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and grease the top of the dough to prevent drying..
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rise in a warm place for 1 hr or until doubled in size..
- Gently deflate it and rest for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile preheat your oven to 425°F and bring a large pot of water to boil and then let it simmer.
- Divide the dough into pieces and form into balls to form a smooth ball . Coat your finger in flour and press in the middle to form a ring. Stretch the ring to 1/3 of bagels diameter..
- Place bagels on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cover with a towel and let them rest for about 15 mins..
- Gently put the bagels in simmering water and boil for 1 minute and turn over and boil for another minute..
- Remove the bagels and let them dry and then then return to the baking sheet. Sprinkle poppy seads and sesame seeds..
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown. Place them on a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!!!.
You can make a pretty darn good New York Style bagel no matter where you live. Here is how you're gonna do it. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Bagels GIFs. The best GIFs are on GIPHY.
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to realize different seasonings, and also to prepare your best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a great way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially additional Bagels may well be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No you should argue that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. After all, it could be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisherman’s village. Just take into account that perfection needn’t be desire to; even incremental changes in the manner we believe and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking that can be found about the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the experience the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com