Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread.
It is easy to have Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. This is actually the preparation you must do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread
- – You need 7 Cups of Fresh Garlic Cloves [yup. you read that sucka correctly!].
- – You need 1/2 Cup of Soft Sun Dried Tomatoes [fresh – not in oil – minced].
- – Prepare 3 (8 oz) of packs Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp or warmed].
- – You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- – You need 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- – Prepare to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- – It’s to taste of Sea Salt [i use 4 healthy pinches. salt really does make the dish!].
- – Prepare 1/4 Cup of Garlic Olive Oil.
- – It’s 1 of Small Lemon [juiced – reserve 1/2].
Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread instructions
- Authors Note: Do not employ fresh vegetables in this spread unless you plan on using all of this spread within four days. Dried herbs will allow this spread to last in your fridge for weeks..
- Preheat your oven to 350°..
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature or warm them slightly in the microwave..
- Place garlic cloves in 2 sheets of tin foil..
- Add all ingredients [except for cream cheese and 1/2 of your juiced lemon] and mix well..
- Wrap garlic up tightly with your two large sheets of tin foil. Seam sides up..
- Roast garlic for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350°..
- Open tinfoil and check for doneness. Your largest cloves should be soft..
- Smash garlic well with a potato masher. Add the juice of your other 1/2 lemon. Taste test for salt. Add more if need be..
- While garlic mixture is still warm – fold your mixture into your cream cheese. Mix well..
- Pack into jars or a covered dish and seal tightly..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to realize different seasonings, and to prepare your selected foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a terrific way to keep your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially additional Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread may be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No you may conisder that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. Naturally, it might be hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you live within the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fishing village. Just remember that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes in the way we feel and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking that can be found to the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the sport the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com