Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread.
You possibly can cook Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. This can be the preparation you want to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread
- – It’s 200 of Fresh Garlic Cloves.
- – You need of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat garlic cloves].
- – It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Minced Chives.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Thyme.
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt [+ reserves].
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- – It’s 1/2 of Small Lemon [juiced + reserved wedges].
- – You need 2 oz of Package Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- – Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quality Red Wine [for tomatoes].
- – It’s 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine [for garlic].
- – Prepare of ● For The Options [as needed].
- – Prepare of Toasted Onion Bagles.
- – Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- – You need 6 oz of Mason Jars.
- – Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- – It’s of Quality Balsamic Vinager.
- – Prepare 3 (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread instructions
- Coat garlic cloves with garlic olive oil..
- Red wine and sun dried tomatoes pictured..
- Add red wine to sun dried tomatoes. Boil sun dried tomatoes until red wine dissolves and dried tomatoes have plumped..
- Add everything together with white wine and bake for 60 minutes at 425°..
- Smash garlic by hand with masher. Taste test and see if you want more sea salt or lemon juice added to the mix. Leave some of your cloves whole so your guests know exactly what they're eating! 😆.
- Place in Mason Jars and allow them to cool upside down for an hour. Then refrigerate..
- Serve on toasted bagles or garlic triskets with squeezes of lemon wedges. These make for great gifts as well. My neighbors and co- workers always look forward to them!.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to realize different herbs and spices, also to prepare your best foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to keep cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for additional Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread is often more interesting if you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one could believe that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. In fact, it becomes difficult to find fresh fish and seafood if you live in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisher’s village. Just understand that perfection doesn’t have to be desire to; even incremental changes the way we believe and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different details about recipes and cooking that is available within the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the experience last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com