Mike's 8 Onion Bagel Spread Or Party Dip.
You could cook Mike's 8 Onion Bagel Spread Or Party Dip using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. This is the groundwork you need to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Mike's 8 Onion Bagel Spread Or Party Dip
- – It’s of ● For The Creams.
- – Prepare 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp or warm].
- – Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream.
- – It’s as needed of Whole Milk [if needed for thinning into a dip].
- – You need of ● For The Onions.
- – It’s 1/2 of White Onion [fine chop].
- – It’s 1/2 of Red Onion [fine chop].
- – Prepare 1 of LG Scallions [fine chop].
- – It’s 1/4 Cup of Chives [chopped].
- – It’s 1/3 Cup of Green Spring Onions [chopped].
- – It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Green Chives [to be added upon final mixing].
- – Prepare 1/2 Packet of Liptons Onion Soup Mix [w/dehydrated onions optional].
- – It’s of ● For The Additions.
- – It’s 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- – You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper [to be added upon final mixing].
- – You need 1 of Small Jalapeño [small chop added to pan].
- – Prepare as needed of Whole Milk [to thin if desired].
- – You need as needed of Butter.
- – Prepare as needed of Olive Oil.
Mike's 8 Onion Bagel Spread Or Party Dip instructions
- Chop all vegetables and add to pan. Add the 1/2 package of Lipton only if you want some serious onion flavor. If not, omit..
- Sauté in butter and oil for 10 minutes..
- Allow to cool and add to cream cheese and sour cream mixture. Mix well and chill. Add milk or extra sour cream if you'd like to thin spread for a dip..
- Serve with fresh crispy onion bagels, various vegetables, thick chips or crackers. Enjoy!.
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to realize different spices and herbs, also to prepare the best foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a great way to maintain your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for further Mike's 8 Onion Bagel Spread Or Party Dip are often more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you are likely to conisder that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. Naturally, it will be hard to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast within the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter living in a fisher’s village. Just take into account that perfection doesn’t have to be the aim; even incremental changes in terms we feel and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking available on the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the sport back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com