Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels.
It is possible to cook Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. This is actually the groundwork you ought to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels
- – Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- – Prepare 10 of LG Egglands Best Eggs [use oldet eggs – room temp].
- – It’s of ● For The Vegetables.
- – It’s 1 of LG Minced Jalapeño [seeds removed].
- – Prepare 1 of LG Minced Habenero Pepper [optional – seeds removed].
- – You need 2 tbsp of Green Chilies [from 4 oz can – drained].
- – You need 1/4 Cup of Minced Green Bell Pepper [seeds removed].
- – You need 1/4 Cup of Minced White & Red Onions.
- – You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Tomatoes [seeds removed].
- – You need 1/8 Cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- – You need 1/4 Cup of Minced Celery.
- – You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- – Prepare 2 of Pickle Halves [optional].
- – Prepare of ● For The Spices.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- – You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- – It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- – It’s of ● For The Fats.
- – Prepare 1/2 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- – You need of ● For The Options.
- – Prepare 4-6 of LG Fresh Jalapeño Mexican 3 Cheese Bagels.
- – Prepare to taste of Cayenne Pepper [egg garnish].
- – You need as needed of Sliced Tomatoes.
- – Prepare as needed of Sliced Avacados.
- – Prepare as needed of Dill Pickle Halves.
- – Prepare as needed of Butter Lettuce.
Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels instructions
- Bring room temp [important] eggs to a rapid boil. Then, turn off heat..
- Cover pot tightly and let eggs sit for 18 minutes undisturbed..
- Immediately drain hot water and run cold water over eggs to stop the cooking process..
- Peel your eggs and rinse. Mash your eggs and mince all of your vegetables..
- Add everything together and mix well once eggs have cooled..
- Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese bagels pictured..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to realize different seasonings, also to prepare your favorite foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a terrific way to keep cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels could be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one could conisder that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. All things considered, it would be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you live from the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter living in a fishing village. Just do not forget that perfection needn’t be desire to; even incremental changes in the way we believe and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking which can be found around the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the adventure the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com