Beef Bagel Dip.
You may have Beef Bagel Dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. This is actually the preparing you should do to cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Bagel Dip
- – It’s 2 C of Sour Cream.
- – It’s 2 C of Mayonnaise.
- – It’s 2 tsp of dill weed.
- – It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- – You need 2 of Green onions, finely chopped.
- – You need 3 packages of Budding sliced beef.
- – It’s 6 of bagels, cut into bite sized pieces.
Beef Bagel Dip step by step
- Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, dill weed, and garlic powder until smooth..
- Stir in prepped beef and onions..
- Place in a saleable container and refrigerate overnight, or at least four hours. The flavors will blend better if allowed to sit I the fridge overnight..
- Serve with prepped bagels..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different herbs and spices, also to prepare your preferred foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to keep cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for additional Beef Bagel Dip may well be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No you should debate that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. After all, it would be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you reside from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be the objective; even incremental changes the way we believe and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking that’s available for the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the overall game back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com