Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip.
You may have Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. This can be the prep you want to do cooking it.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip
- – It’s of ● For The Feta Spread/Dip.
- – You need 1 Cup of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- – You need 1/2 Cup of Philadelphia Chives & Onion Cream Cheese.
- – It’s 8 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- – It’s 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- – It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives [+reserves for garnish].
- – Prepare 1 of LG Cucumber [fine chopped – deseeded].
- – It’s 1/2 Cup of Fine Chopped Celery.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Fresh Dill.
- – It’s 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Fresh Parsley.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- – It’s 1 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- – Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper Or White Pepper.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Mint.
- – Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- – It’s of Stonefire Mini Naan Breads.
- – You need of Fresh Toasted Bagels.
- – It’s of Quality Crackers.
- – Prepare of Bell Peppers.
- – Prepare of Carrots.
- – It’s of Celery.
- – You need of Fresh Parsley [for garnish].
Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip instructions
- Mince all vegetables and gently mix everything together well. Chill for two hours. Serve with sides..
- Great on warm Pita bread!.
- Stonefire Mini Breads pictured..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, as well as prepare your favorite foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is the best way to keep cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for additional Mike's Creamy Feta Bagel Cucumber Spread Or Dip will be more interesting if you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you may believe eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. All things considered, it might be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood if you live inside desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fishing village. Just remember that perfection needn’t be the thing; even incremental changes the way we presume and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking which can be found around the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the overall game the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com