Mike's 4 Onion 3 Pepper Bagel Spread.
You are able to cook Mike's 4 Onion 3 Pepper Bagel Spread using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. This is the prep you should do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Mike's 4 Onion 3 Pepper Bagel Spread
- – Prepare of ● For The Cheese.
- – You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- – It’s of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings.
- – Prepare 1/3 Cup of Red Onions [fine minced].
- – You need 1/3 Cup of White Onions [fine minced].
- – It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Onions [fine minced + reserves for garnish].
- – Prepare 4 tbsp of Liptons Dry Onion Soup [well shaken].
- – You need 1/4 Cup of Red Bell Peppers [fine minced].
- – You need 1/4 Cup of Yellow Bell Peppers [fine minced].
- – It’s 1 of Jalapeno [deseeded – fine minced].
- – You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Garlic [fine minced].
- – You need 2 tbsp of Whole Milk.
- – It’s of ● For The Serving Options [as needed].
- – You need of Toasted French Bread.
- – You need of Toasted Bagel Chips.
- – You need of Toasted Baguettes.
- – You need of Toasted Crustinies.
- – Prepare of Mini Naan Bread.
- – Prepare of Toasted Bagels.
- – You need of Carrots.
- – Prepare of Celery.
Mike's 4 Onion 3 Pepper Bagel Spread step by step
- Fine minced all vegetables and mix with cream cheese and seasonings..
- Mix well and chill..
- Serve chilled or at room temp. Enjoy with anything toasty!.
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, in order to prepare the best foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a wonderful way to maintain your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for more Mike's 4 Onion 3 Pepper Bagel Spread will be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No you should believe eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. After all, it might be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you reside inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fishing village. Just do not forget that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes the way we think and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking that is available to the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the sport last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com