Everything Keto Bagel.
You could cook Everything Keto Bagel using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is the groundwork you want to do to cook it.
Ingredients of Everything Keto Bagel
- – It’s 1 cup of mix cheese of Mazzarella cheese and Colby cheese.
- – You need 1 of egg.
- – Prepare Half of a cup of Parmesan cheese.
- – You need of Topping.
- – You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry minced onion.
- – Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of each.
- – You need of Garlic powder.
- – Prepare leaves of Dry thyme.
- – You need of Fennel seed.
- – Prepare of Caraway seed.
- – It’s of Sesame seed.
- – Prepare of Poppyseeds.
- – Prepare of Black sesame seed.
Everything Keto Bagel step by step
- Mix the spices set aside.
- Melt the cheese inMicrowave for 30 seconds twice Then add the Parmesan and the egg and mix make a dough.
- Cut it to 4 balls and lay them on the sheet with your finger make a hole in the middle of each ball to resemble a bagel.
- Cook at reheat oven 350 for a 15 minute add the spices at the last minute enjoy 😉 will I make a mistake here I think it’s butter if you add the spices when you cut the balls and lay them on the sheet they didn’t stick to the bagels.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, also to prepare your favorite foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for further Everything Keto Bagel will be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you may argue that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. All things considered, it may be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you are living in an angling village. Just do not forget that perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in how we expect and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking that’s available to the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the experience way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com