Foo Yong Egg Omelette /Fuyunghai #Asiafood.
You possibly can have Foo Yong Egg Omelette /Fuyunghai #Asiafood using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is the getting ready you should do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Foo Yong Egg Omelette /Fuyunghai #Asiafood
- – Prepare 2 of eggs.
- – You need 1 of carrot (shredded).
- – You need 1 of letuccee (chopped).
- – It’s 1 of spring onion (chopped).
- – Prepare 150 gram of cooked meat (minced).
- – You need 2 of red onions (chopped).
- – It’s 3 of garlic (chopped).
- – It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- – Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Buillon powder.
- – It’s 1 pinch of sugar.
- – It’s of Sauce:.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- – You need 2 tbsp of chili sauce/sambal.
- – You need 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of maize flour.
- – Prepare of Water.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of margarine/salted butter.
- – It’s of Vegetable oil.
Foo Yong Egg Omelette /Fuyunghai #Asiafood step by step
- Heat frying pan and vegetable oil then fry the onion and garlic until fragnant. Then add carrot, meat and letuccee. Then add a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, a pinch of sugar. Test taste.
- Cracked the egg then beat it. Mix with spring onion, carrot, letuccee and meat..
- Fry in a frying pan (make an omelette). Flip it n make both side golden brown.
- Disolve maize flour with 250ml water.
- Make a sauce. Heat pan then add margarine and frying oil, then add tomato sauce, chili sauce, a pinch of salt n pepper, sugar and oyster sauce then pour disolved maize flour. Then pour 250ml water approximately. Stir fry it n test taste.
- Voilla egg foo yong is ready to serve now.
- This is how it looks like.
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to understand different herbs and spices, and also to prepare your preferred foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to keep your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for further Foo Yong Egg Omelette /Fuyunghai #Asiafood is often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you should conisder that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In fact, it may be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood if you are living within the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter living in a fisherman’s village. Just remember perfection must not be the aim; even incremental changes in terms we presume and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking that can be found on the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the journey in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com