You can actually have Open-Face Omelets using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. This is actually the groundwork you must do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Open-Face Omelets
- – It’s 2-3 of eggs, beaten.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of choice meat: bacon, sausage, ham crumbled/ diced small.
- – You need 1/4 cup of onion, diced small.
- – You need 1/4 cup of green peppers, diced small.
- – You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- – It’s 2 of Tbsps. Milk.
- – It’s 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- – Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- – Prepare Pinch of kosher salt.
Open-Face Omelets instructions
- Preheat stove top to medium-high heat.
- Dice up all vegetables and meats into small pieces..
- Mix together in a bowl vegetables and meats with garlic powder, black pepper, and salt..
- Prepare a 6 to 8 inch skillet with real butter or oil of choice..
- Sautee' vegetables and meat mixture in oil or real butter for 3 minutes; then set aside..
- In another bowl beat eggs and milk together..
- Add egg mixture to another prepared skillet and cook it like you do an omelet; about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Then add vegetable- meat mixture on top of eggs and press gently; sprinkle with cheese and cover, turn down heat to low and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes..
- Remove, and its ready to serve. [You can use different variations].
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to understand different seasonings, and to prepare your favorite foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a wonderful way to maintain the cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially additional Open-Face Omelets is often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you are likely to conisder that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In fact, it becomes hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you reside within the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you reside in an angling village. Just do not forget that perfection must not be the objective; even incremental changes in how we feel and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking you can do around the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the sport back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com