Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce.
You can cook Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. This is the planning you should do cooking it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- – You need 200 ml of Whipping Cream.
- – It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- – Prepare 5 gr of agar-agar swallow.
- – It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- – It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- – You need of Strawberry Sauce :.
- – It’s 270 gr of fresh strawberries.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- – Prepare to taste of sugar.
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Add the cream, milk and agar agar to a large pan. Whisk until combined and keep aside for 15 mins..
- Add the vanilla extract, sugar to the pan and mix well. Turn on the flame to medium. Heat until the sugar and agar dissolves and the mixture is just about to start boiling. Heat for another 3-4 mins in low flame, mixing constantly and turn off the flame.Pour it in the serving glasses.
- To prepare the sauce : wash the strawberries, drain well and remove leaves. Cut strawberries in quarters. In a small saucepan put the strawberries, sugar and water. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat immediately..
- Pour into the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend the mixture to make a smooth sauce. Pass through a strainer to remove the seeds out of the sauce. Cover and let it cool to room temperature and pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta and serve..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, also to prepare your chosen foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a wonderful way to maintain your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially additional Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Sauce could be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No you might reason that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. All things considered, it becomes difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood if you reside from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be the objective; even incremental changes the way we expect and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking that is available about the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the action last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com