Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette).
You could cook Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. This is actually the planning you need to do to cook it.
Ingredients for Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette)
- – It’s 4 pcs of eggplant.
- – You need 2 of medium size egg.
- – Prepare of Salt.
- – It’s of Cooking oil.
- – It’s of Pepper.
Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette) step by step
- Grill the eggplant.
- After, peel off the skin (I like to peel it off while it's hot soaked in cool water).
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, put salt and pepper to taste..
- Add the eggplant. Press it firmly with fork to coat the egg evenly..
- Now, add cooking oil in the pan. Wait till it's hot enough to fry the eggplant. When frying wait till it turn brown then you can turn it over..
- Serve it with your own sauce. (Ketchup or soysauce with onions and tomatoes).
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, also to prepare your preferred foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a wonderful way to maintain cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for even more Tortang Talong(Eggplant Omelette) may well be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you are likely to believe eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. In the end, it could be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you live within the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter websites that provide in an angling village. Just remember perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in terms the world thinks and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking that can be found about the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the overall game in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com