You are able to cook Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. This can be a preparing you must do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet
- – It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- – It’s 1/2 lb. of ground sausage.
- – You need 1 of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- – Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- – You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- – Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- – You need 8 of large eggs.
- – You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- – You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- – Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper, garlic powder, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- – You need 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan very well and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings and set it aside. Next get the olive oil heating up in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Once the oil is hot, add the sausage and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it's browned. Remove it and sprinkle it evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Then add the diced sweet potatoes to the skillet. Let them saute for about 5 minutes, then add in the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally another 5 or so minutes until the potatoes are almost tender and the onions and peppers have softened. Then add the zucchini and cook just a few more minutes, until it's all tender..
- Sprinkle the veggies evenly over the top of the sausage and sprinkle the cheese over the top of that. Pour the egg mixture over all of it. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until it's puffy and the center is set. Then remove it from the oven and let it sit a few minutes before slicing it up and serving it..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to realize different spices and herbs, and to prepare your preferred foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to maintain the cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for additional Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet may well be more interesting when you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you should believe eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. Naturally, it would be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you are living within the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you are living in a fishing village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be the aim; even incremental changes in terms we feel and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking which can be found within the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the action in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com