It is easy to have Omelette Heaven using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. This is actually the preparing you have to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Omelette Heaven
- – You need 3 of large eggs.
- – Prepare 3 of large strips bacon.
- – Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen/fresh spinach.
- – It’s 1 of small tomato.
- – It’s 1 of small white onion.
- – Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- – Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Omelette Heaven instructions
- Fry bacon in small frying pan until barely brown (save bacon grease).
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter and bacon grease in frying pan.
- Add whisked eggs to frying pan on lowest setting.
- Chop tomatoes finely.
- For frozen spinach: drain excess water, sautee spinach in small frying pan on low setting with 1 tbsp butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- For fresh spinach: chop spinach finely, sautee in small frying pan on low setting with 1 tbsp butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop onion finely, place into small frying pan to sautee on medium setting, add bacon once onions begin to soften, fry bacon/onion mixture until barely crispy.
- Add bacon/onion mixture to top of egg in frying pan.
- Add shredded cheese to top of bacon/onion mixture.
- Add spinach to top of shredded cheese.
- Add tomatoes to top of spinach.
- Broil for 5 minutes in frying pan.
- Serve with toast: optional.
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different herbs and spices, and prepare your best foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to maintain your cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Omelette Heaven will be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you may argue that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. Of course, it will be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you reside in a fishing village. Just remember that perfection needn’t be the thing; even incremental changes the way we expect and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking that can be found within the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the overall game back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com