Mushroom and Bologna Omelet.
You can cook Mushroom and Bologna Omelet using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Right here is the preparing you should do cooking it.
Ingredients for Mushroom and Bologna Omelet
- – It’s 1/3 cup of dried leftover mushroom mixture see note below.
- – It’s 4 of large eggs.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of diced bologna.
- – It’s 1/3 cup of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
- – It’s To taste of salt.
- – Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- – It’s To taste of ground nutmeg.
Mushroom and Bologna Omelet instructions
- Dice the bologna, beat and season the eggs with salt and pepper..
- Fry the bologna.
- Add the mushrooms mixture. This is the leftover piece after the liquids were drained off, from the 18th Century mushroom ketchup see my recipe. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs. Cover till the bottom cooks enough to roll up. After you roll up move to plate, add cheese, cut in half, and sprinkle ground nutmeg on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, as well as prepare your favorite foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a sensible way to keep cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for extra Mushroom and Bologna Omelet are often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you should debate that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. Of course, it will be hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside while in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter living in a fisherman’s village. Just take into account that perfection doesn’t have to be the goal; even incremental changes in the manner we believe and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different details about recipes and cooking which can be found within the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the journey back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com