Martabak Indomie; Indonesian Noodle Omelette.
You could cook Martabak Indomie; Indonesian Noodle Omelette using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. This is actually the preparation you want to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Martabak Indomie; Indonesian Noodle Omelette
- – Prepare 1 pack of instant fried noodle.
- – It’s 1 of egg.
- – It’s of Chopped spring onion for garnish.
- – It’s of Chilli sauce if you like.
Martabak Indomie; Indonesian Noodle Omelette step by step
- Boil the noodle until cooked.
- Meanwhile place all the seasonings in a bowl.
- Drain the noodle and add in to the bowl of seasonings, mix well.
- Add 1 egg and mix them well.
- Heat some oil in the pan, and pan fry until both sides are golden brown and it's ready :).
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, in order to prepare your preferred foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a wonderful way to keep the cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for more Martabak Indomie; Indonesian Noodle Omelette could be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you might reason that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. After all, it might be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood living within the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you are living in a fisher’s village. Just remember that perfection needn’t be the target; even incremental changes in how we feel and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking that’s available within the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the action back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com