It is easy to have Baked Omelette using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. This is actually the planning you must do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Baked Omelette
- – You need 5 of large eggs.
- – Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- – It’s 1/2 lb of Monterey Jack cheese.
- – It’s 1 can (127 mL) of green chilies.
- – You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- – Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- – You need 1/4 cup of melted butter (optional).
- – You need 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon (optional).
Baked Omelette instructions
- Mix dry ingredients..
- Beat eggs and slowly stir in dry ingredients..
- Stir in cottage cheese, chilies, and grated Monterey Jack cheese..
- If adding melted butter (not necessary), add now..
- If adding bacon, add just before stirring and pouring into greased pie plate..
- Bake at 400⁰ for 15 min. Reduce heat to 350⁰ and continue baking for another 30 min. Insert toothpick in center and continue baking until toothpick comes out clean..
- Can also be done as egg bites in cupcake pan. Around 22 min. in a 350⁰ oven. Rotate once halfway..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, in order to prepare your selected foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a wonderful way to keep the cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for more Baked Omelette may well be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you may conisder that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. All things considered, it becomes hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you are living inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fisherman’s village. Just take into account that perfection doesn’t have to be the target; even incremental changes in terms of how we expect and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking which can be found for the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the sport last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com