Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette).
You possibly can have Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is the planning you have to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette)
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet potato flour.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- – Prepare 80 g of water.
- – It’s Pinch of salt, pepper n seasoning.
- – Prepare 6-7 pcs of Straw mushroom.
- – Prepare 4 of eggs.
- – Prepare 1/2 bowl of chop cilantro.
- – You need 1 tsp of each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) step by step
- Cut straw mushroom to 3~4 slices each.
- Beat 3 eggs with very little salt and pepper, another bowl, mix sweet potato flour, rice flour and water with pinch of salt, pepper and veggie seasoning.
- Heat up wok, with low heat, pour in the batter, cook until looks transparent.
- Pour in the eggs over the semi cook batter, let eggs set for about 30seconds, Stir fry gently until eggs slightly brown.
- Put in straw mushroom and cilantro.
- Mix 1tsp each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
- Using the brush, sprinkle the sauce onto the omelette, gently Stir fry to mix well.
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to understand different spices and herbs, as well as prepare your chosen foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a powerful way to maintain cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially additional Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) will be more interesting when you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you might conisder that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. Naturally, it would be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter living in a fishing village. Just keep in mind that perfection needn’t be the thing; even incremental changes in terms we believe and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking that can be found about the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the journey back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com