Noodle Omelet with Veggies.
You can actually cook Noodle Omelet with Veggies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. This can be a groundwork you must do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Noodle Omelet with Veggies
- – You need 1 of instant noodle (any variant).
- – You need 2 of eggs.
- – You need 1/2 of red capsicum.
- – It’s 1 of spring onion.
- – Prepare 3 tbsp of margarine.
Noodle Omelet with Veggies instructions
- Chop spring onion and red capsicum..
- Boil instant noodle, drain the water, mix all ingredient including the instant noodle seasonings..
- Pre-heat saute pan with margarine, add noodle mixture, cook until both sides well done..
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to test out different herbs and spices, and to prepare your favorite foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a great way to maintain cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially additional Noodle Omelet with Veggies may well be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No one would debate that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. In fact, it might be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood living inside desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisherman’s village. Just do not forget that perfection doesn’t have to be desire to; even incremental changes the way we feel and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking available around the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the sport the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com