You are able to cook Tofu Mochi using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. This is the planning you must do cooking it.
Ingredients of Tofu Mochi
- – It’s 1 pack of (*300g) Silken Tofu.
- – It’s 100 g of Potato Starch Flour *OR Corn Starch OR Tapioca Starch.
Tofu Mochi instructions
- Place Silken Tofu and Starch Flour in a heat-proof bowl, use a hand blender or a whisk to mix until smooth (or almost smooth)..
- Cook in the microwave at medium power about 600W for 2 minutes. Mix well, then cook again at medium power for 2 minutes. Cook for extra time if required. *Note: You can tell if it is cooked as the colour changes darker when cooked..
- The gooey paste is very sticky. Use a wet spoon or wet hands to make bite-size balls. Enjoy with your favourite topping and sauce. *Today I served with Kinako Sugar and ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet Azuki Paste)..
- *How to make Kinako Sugar: ‘Kinako’ is finely ground Roasted Soy Beans. Mix a same amount of ‘Kinako’ and Caster Sugar with 1 pinch Salt..
- *Other Topping Suggestions: Muscovado (Dark Brown Sugar) Syrup and ‘Kinako’, Cinnamon Sugar, Matcha Sugar, Condensed Milk, Caramel Sauce, Chocolate Sauce, Matcha Syrup, or etc..
- Savoury Flavours: Soy Sauce & Sushi Nori, grated Daikon & ‘Ponzu’, Cheese & Soy Sauce, ‘Natto’, or etc..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to realize different seasonings, also to prepare your favorite foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a great way to keep the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for even more Tofu Mochi may be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you might conisder that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. In the end, it would be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood websites that provide while in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in a fishing village. Just remember perfection needn’t be the objective; even incremental changes in the way we believe and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of specifics of recipes and cooking that can be found to the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the journey way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com