Delicious pizza recipe. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Made pizza from scratch for the first time. It turned out really yummy and delicious!!!
Learning how to make pizza at home? This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish with a crisp, golden crust. Feel free to use whatever toppings your family enjoys on this homemade pizza recipe. You will be able to cook Delicious pizza recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious pizza recipe
- You need For of Pizza base-.
- You need as required of Tomato ketchup / Pizza sauce.
- You need 50 gms of Capsicum.
- You need 50 gms of corn.
- It’s 1 of little bit paneer.
- It’s 50 gms of Tomato.
- Prepare 50 gms of onion.
- Prepare as required of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of oregano.
Pizza recipe with video – Learn how to make pizza at home like a pro with simple step by step The sauce is amazingly delicious & aromatic. So this post covers everything from scratch – making the. Quick Homemade Pizza (Crust & Sauce) Recipe. "Make quick, easy homemade pizza tonight! Homemade pizza sauce + homemade crust that comes together in a flash and tastes amazing!" Everyone has an opinion on what makes great pizza.
Delicious pizza recipe step by step
- Take Pizza base from the market..
- Add pizza sauce on the base..
- Add veggies corns..
- Add mozzarella cheese on top..
- Add salt pepper & oregano as per your taste..
- Microwave it in pre heated oven at 220° for 12 minutes..
By Usha Sahay from Taste of Home. Tired of making the same old basic pizza? Upgrade your recipes with toppings inspired by your favourite comfort foods, like. Delicious pizza custom made your way: any way! Pick from a mouth-watering assortment of all the Get chopping with Tessa in a spicy pizza cook off.
Finally, enjoy thier food on the recipe above. Additionally you can give a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are very different and since which causes cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com