You can cook Cinnamon Mochi using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. This is the preparing you ought to do to prepare it.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Mochi
- – You need 1/3 cup (40 g) of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- – It’s 2/3 cup (80 g) of Rice Flour.
- – It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- – It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- – You need 1/2-1 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- – Prepare 2/3 cup of warm Water.
- – Prepare of *Glutinous Rice Flour Only: You can make this sweet using Glutinous Rice Flour only. Use 1 cup Glutinous Rice Flour and reduce the amount of Water to 1/2 cup.
- – You need of Kinako (Finely Ground Roasted Soy Beans) *OR Potato Starch Flour.
- – Prepare of Tsubu-an (Sweet Azuki Paste) *You need 1 teaspoonful for each cake.
Cinnamon Mochi step by step
- In a large heat-proof bowl, combine Glutinous Rice Flour, Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt and Cinnamon. Add Water and mix well until smooth..
- Cover the bowl with a plate, heat in the microwave for 1 minute, take out and stir well with a spatular, then heat 1 more minute or until cooked..
- *Note: I used 1100W microwave. Depending on the power, alter the cooking time. You can steam the mixture in a large heat-proof bowl for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Using a wet clean spatular, mix the mixture. *Tips: Wet the spatular with warm water occasionally as the mixture is very sticky..
- Spread Kinako (Finely Ground Roasted Soy Beans) on a flat surface, take the thick and very sticky ‘Mochi’ mixture onto the surface. Sprinkle extra Kinako over the ‘Mochi’ as well. Use a rolling pin to flatten and roll it out to a large square about 2mm thick..
- Cut into 7-8cm squares, place 1 teaspoonful Tsubu-an (Sweet Azuki Paste) on each square, then fold in half. *Find how to make Tsubu-an (Sweet Azuki Paste) at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/1477442-tsubu-an-azuki-red-bean-paste.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to understand different herbs and spices, in order to prepare your chosen foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a great way to maintain cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for further Cinnamon Mochi could be more interesting if you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No you are likely to believe eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. Naturally, it could be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you reside inside the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in a fishing village. Just understand that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes in terms we believe and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking that’s available within the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the action back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com