You will be able to cook Edamame Mochi using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Right here is the planning you should do cooking it.
Ingredients of Edamame Mochi
- – It’s 220 g of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- – You need 1 cup (250 ml) of Warm Water.
- – It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of Edamame Beans *thawed if you use Frozen Edamame Beans.
- – You need of Potato Starch Flour to prevent Mochi to stick to hands.
Edamame Mochi step by step
- Mix Glutinous Rice Flour, Warn Water and Salt in a heat-proof bowl until smooth. Add Edamame Beans and mix to combined..
- Cover the bowl with a plate, heat in the microwave for 1 minute, stir well with a wet spatular, and heat 2 more minutes or until the mixture is cooked through. When the colour becomes slightly transparent (not white), it is cooked. *Tips: As the mixture is very sticky, wet the spatular with warm water frequently and sprinkle some warm water over the mixture as you stir..
- Spread plenty of Potato Starch Flour on a large plate, using a wet spatular, take the thick and sticky ‘Mochi’ mixture onto the plate. Sprinkle extra Potato Starch Flour over the ‘Mochi’ as well. Set aside, because it is still too hot to handle..
- When Mochi is slightly cooled, divide into 12 portions, and remove excess Starch..
- Enjoy with your favourite sauce. Soy Sauce is good, but I like the mix of Soy Sauce & some Sugar..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to realize different herbs and spices, as well as prepare your chosen foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a powerful way to maintain cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for further Edamame Mochi will be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you might reason that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. In fact, it becomes difficult to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast within the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fishing village. Just keep in mind that perfection must not be the goal; even incremental changes in the manner the world thinks and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking that’s available within the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the overall game in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com