You may cook Ryan’s Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ryan’s Lasagna
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 16 oz of Prego meat flavored pasta sauce.
- You need 4 cups of pizza cheese.
- It’s 24 oz of cottage cheese.
Ryan’s Lasagna instructions
- Fill pot with water. Bring to boil. Break each lasagna noodle in half. Place noodles in boiling water. Strain noodles when done and set noodles aside..
- Place sauce pan on stove. Turn burner to medium-high heat. Place beef in sauce pan. Once beef is done, add pasta sauce to the pan..
- Turn oven to 375 as you begin to layer your lasagna..
- Find a large dish and lay out the pasta side by side until the whole bottom of the dish is covered. Overlap the pasta slightly..
- Spread half of the meat and sauce over the pasta..
- Spread half of the cottage cheese over the meat sauce..
- Sprinkle one package of cheese (2 cups) over the cottage cheese..
- The first layer is now done. Begin to lay out the next layer of pasta. Do not use too much pasta. You will likely have extra pasta leftover..
- Repeat steps 5-7 using the remaining portions of your meat and sauce, cottage cheese, and pizza cheese..
- Place dish in the oven at 375 for at least 20 minutes. I like to take the lasagna out once the edges start to turn a little crispy..
- Remove the lasagna and let it cool off. Then, enjoy!.
Finally, enjoy the foodstuff on the recipe above. You can even put a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are different furthermore,as generates cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com