Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱.
You will be able to cook Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱
- You need 300 g of Spinach.
- It’s 350 g of Mushrooms.
- You need 500 g of Mozarella (or other cheese of choice).
- It’s 100 g of Cottage cheese.
- It’s 250 g of Lasagna pasta.
- Prepare 800 g of Canned diced tomatos (or fresh tomatoes).
- You need 2 Cloves of garlic.
- You need of Basil (fresh or dried).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱 instructions
- Slice the mushrooms, mince the garlic and moderately fry them in olive oil and some basil..
- Combine the diced tomatos and spinach with some basil and fry them until the spinash softens. Add salt and pepper according to choice..
- Grate half the mozarella and slice the other half. If you prefer, you can use/combine with yellow cheese of vegan cheese. I like using mozzarella because of the creamy structure it gives..
- Preheat the oven on 180°C..
- Layer the ingredients in the following order: 1. Lasagna pasta, 2.Tomato&spinach mixture, 3. Lasagna pasta, 4. Mushrooms mixture, 5. Lasagna pasta, 6. Tomato&spinach mixture, 7. Grated mozzarella and cottage cheese, 8. Lasagna pasta, 9. Sliced mozzarella. You can sprinkle some basil on top of the mozzarella..
- Bake the lasagna for ~40 minutes. If you like the cheese on top crispier, like I do, you can bake it for 50 minutes..
Finally, enjoy the meals through the recipe above. It is also possible to place in a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are very different furthermore,as which cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com