Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce.
It is possible to cook Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce
- You need of Minced beef.
- Prepare of Minced white onions, spring onions, minced garlic and tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- You need of Lasagna noodles.
- You need of For sauce: Milk, flour, Butter.
- Prepare of For sauce: Your choice of cheese (mozzarella is best).
Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce instructions
- In a pot, add white onions and half of the cut spring onions, minced beef..
- Add minced garlic, minced tomatoes, spring onions, and tomato paste.
- Seasoning: salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- Add a bit of water or beef stock and let it simmer till it's cooked down.
- Prepare the Bechamel sauce: In a pot, butter until melted, flour, whisk very well, then add milk (slowly), then and the cheese (slowly) then a bit of paprika.
- In a buttered baking dish, add a bit of tomato paste on the dish, then add beef, lasagna noodles, beef again, then the Bechamel sauce, then some mozzarella cheese or your choice of cheese, then lasagna noodles, beef… and repeat for one or two more times..
- Last layer: lasagna noodles topped with the sauce and then mozzarella.
- Cover it with foil and leave it 30 minutes in a preheated 180degree oven, then remove foil and add another 20 minutes or until the cheese layer looks brown.
Finally, enjoy the food item belonging to the recipe above. You can even give a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are different and furthermore,as that cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com