No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna.
You will be able to have No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna
- It’s 5 of mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers.
- It’s 8 ounces of soft cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 8 ounce of tub cool whip.
- It’s 2 can of cherry pie filling.
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna step by step
- Line a 13×9 pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom..
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar. When smooth, beat in cool whip. Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently..
- 1 can of filling over the cheesecake mixture.. Spread gently..
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix. Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling. Put in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream..
- Birthday cake.
Finally, enjoy the amount of food from your recipe above. It is also possible to include a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are not the same also,since that makes cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com