Lazy Sunday lasagna.
It is easy to have Lazy Sunday lasagna using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lazy Sunday lasagna
- You need 3 cans of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bag egg noodles.
- You need 2 bags of cheese.
- You need of Pepperoni.
- Prepare sticks of Bread.
- Prepare of Salad.
Lazy Sunday lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and get a 13×9 pan..
- In large skillet brown the ground beef. Add the seasonings you like to spaghetti to flavor the meat. I use onion,garlic,salt and pepper..
- Drain the fat, then add the spaghetti sauce and the seasonings you like in the sauce..
- Simmer for 30 minutes..
- While the sauce, is simmering boil a pot of water with a dash of salt, cook al dente..
- Drain and set aside..
- I mixed the noodles with the meat sauce..
- Then spread the mixture in a 9×13 pan. Then top with cheese. I did add pepperoni on top of the cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes..
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then cut. I served with garlic bread sticks. Also you can add a salad. Enjoy..
Finally, enjoy your food from the recipe above. You can even add a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes may vary and because which cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com