You can actually have Daikon Mochi using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. This is the preparing you ought to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Daikon Mochi
- – It’s 3 inches of of daikon, peeled.
- – Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped shrimp.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of chopped shiitake mushrooms, dried or fresh.
- – You need 1/3 cup of chopped satsuma-age or kamaboko.
- – You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- – It’s 1 teaspoon of dashi powder.
- – You need 1 tablespoon of potato or corn starch.
- – Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- – It’s of shoyu (soy sauce).
- – Prepare of salt & pepper.
Daikon Mochi instructions
- Grate daikon and drain. (Do not squeeze the juice out too much though!).
- Chop some shrimp, dried shiitake mushrooms (after soaked in water), satsuma-age or kamaboko, and green onions..
- Mix 1 & 2 in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of dashi powder, 1 Tablespoon of potato (or corn) starch, 1 Tablespoon of flour, a bit of shoyu, and salt & pepper..
- Scoop with a table spoon and drop it in a lightly greased and heated frying pan..
- Fry both sides until they're cooked..
- Bon appetit!.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, as well as prepare your selected foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a terrific way to maintain cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially additional Daikon Mochi may be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one could argue that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. After all, it may be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood websites that provide within the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fisherman’s village. Just take into account that perfection doesn’t have to be the target; even incremental changes in the manner we presume and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different info on recipes and cooking that is available to the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the overall game last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com