You possibly can cook Ishigaki Mochi using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. This is actually the preparation you ought to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Ishigaki Mochi
- – Prepare 5 cups of sweet potatoes.
- – It’s 3 cups of flour.
- – You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- – It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- – Prepare of Water.
- – It’s of Parchment paper or any kind for steaming.
Ishigaki Mochi step by step
- Clean the sweet potatoes and slice it into little cubes. Soaked it in water. Drain and Pat dry..
- Sprinkle sugar and mix it. Add a pinch of salt. Meanwhile, you can boil water for the steamer..
- Prepare the flour, sprinkle it in the sweet potatoes and mix. Add some water till it gets sticky..
- Since I don't have parchment paper or whatever to be used for steaming, I used the oil absorbing paper 😁. I cut it into 4×4 size..
- Put a handful into the paper and put it in the steamer..
- Steam it for 20 minutes over high heat..
- Serve while it's hot..
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, and also to prepare your best foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a terrific way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for further Ishigaki Mochi could be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you are likely to believe that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. After all, it may be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood living in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisherman’s village. Just understand that perfection needn’t be the objective; even incremental changes in the way the world thinks and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking you can do around the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the action in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com