Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi.
You could cook Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. This can be the prep you want to do to prepare it.
Ingredients of Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi
- – It’s of <Mochi(Rice Cake)>.
- – Prepare 50 grams of Glutinous Rice Poelwder.
- – Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- – You need 100 ml of Water.
- – It’s As needed of Potato Starch (or Corn Starch).
- – It’s of <inner ingredients >.
- – Prepare 8 pcs of Strawberry.
- – Prepare 200 ml of Whipping cream.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- – You need As needed of Sponge Cake.
Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi step by step
- Put 50grams Glutinous Rice Powder, 80 grams Sugar and 100ml water in a heat resister bowl. Mix it well. Covered wrap and heat in a 600 W microwave for 2 minutes. Mix the Mochi well by Tree chestnut. Re-covered wrap and re-heat for 1 minutes again. Thoroughly knead..
- Place Mochi on the potato starch spread sheet. (If you do not use starch potato starch, the Mochi sticks.) Extend it to a thickness of 5 mm and punch it round..
- Wash Strawberries and remove calyxs. Cut the Sponge cake 5cm squares..
- Put the Mochi, whipping cream, Strawberry and Sponge cake on a dish. Wrap it by Mochi..
- After wrap, put it on Potato Starch. And keep in refrigerator for 1 hour..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different herbs and spices, and also to prepare the best foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a sensible way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi are often more interesting if you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No you are likely to conisder that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. After all, it could be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you live while in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fisher’s village. Just remember that perfection doesn’t have to be desire to; even incremental changes in terms we feel and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking that’s available to the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the action last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com