You can actually cook Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken
- It’s 4 pcs of chicken legs, cut each leg into 4 pieces.
- It’s 500 ml of vegetables oil for deep frying.
- It’s of Ground spices:.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 inches of turmeric, peeled, grilled on a pan for a while.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper peppercorns.
- It’s 500 ml of water/coconut water.
Indonesian Crispy Coriander Fried Chicken instructions
- Boil chicken with ground spices until the chicken cooked. Remove from the heat..
- Set aside. Let the chicken cool down then deep fry the chicken until golden brown..
- Serve over warm white rice and Indonesian tomato shrimp paste chilli sauce. Yum 😋.
Finally, enjoy the meal from your recipe above. Additionally add a few creations to match your taste because each tastes have different bride-to-be generates cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com