It is possible to cook Air Fried Chicken Wings (Honey Sesame and Korean Hot and Honey) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fried Chicken Wings (Honey Sesame and Korean Hot and Honey)
- Prepare of Chicken Wings.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Salt Pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of White Sugar.
- It’s of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Corn Starch.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Gochujang.
- It’s of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
Air Fried Chicken Wings (Honey Sesame and Korean Hot and Honey) step by step
- Marinate chicken wings with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and baking powder for 30min-1 hour. The baking powder helps the chicken skin to crisp up in the air fryer..
- Prepare the sauces..
- Honey Sesame. Add together 1 cup of chicken broth, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1/3 cup of honey, 1 tbsp of white sugar, 1 tsp of sesame seeds..
- Korean Hot and Honey. Add together 3 tbsp of soy sauce, 2 tbs of honey, 1 tsp of rice vinegar, 1/2 tsp of sesame oil, and 1 tbsp of Gochujang. Stir together..
- Bring Air Fryer to heat at 375 F. Oil the Air Fryer and place chicken wings in the air fryer for 12-15 min on each side or until desired crispiness. Let rest on a baking rack..
- Add Honey Sesame sauce to a pan and bring to a simmer. Add in corn starch slurry (1 tsp of corn starch and 2 tbsp of water). To thicken until it is a glaze like texture. Throw in half of the wings to sauce and toss together..
- Toss the rest of the wings in the Korean Hot and Honey sauce. Finish by topping wings with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!.
Finally, enjoy the food within the recipe above. Additionally you can add a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes vary bride-to-be that creates cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com