Korean Fried Chicken.
You can actually cook Korean Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Fried Chicken
- Prepare 10 pcs of chicken legs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 pcs of egg.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Rock salt.
- It’s 3 cups of canola oil(or enough for deep fry).
- You need of For Korean Fried Chicken sauce.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Lee Kum kee.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Sesame seed.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of banana ketchup or tomato sauce.
Korean Fried Chicken instructions
- Put the flour into 2 separate breading plate then scramblr 2 eggs and put it on 3rd plate which makes it 3 breading plate.
- Clean and slice the chicken so that it will be cooked evenly..
- Put salt into the chicken then massage it so the salt will cover all chicken evenly..
- Put chicken on the breadinv pan(flour) then make sure it's all civered with flour then after that put in on the breading pan(scrammbled egg) coat it evenly then coat it finally with the last breading pan(flour) repeat to all chicken legs..
- Make sure the oil is hot then put 2 chicken legs at a time or 3 chicken legs depending in your apn capacity. Make sure dont overcrowd. 10 mins each side of chicken repeat to all chicken. Make sure it's low to medium heat to make sure it's cooked deep..
- Finely minced the garlic then saute it..
- Put the honey and the lee kum kee then mix it..
- Add ketchup or tomato sauce then mix it.
- On separate bowl mix flour and water make sure to mix evenly so that there will be no residue of flour then add it in the pan together with sesame oil then mix it.
- Add the sugar and half of sesame seed and keep on mixing until it's not to thick and not to sloppy..
- When it's finish. On a separate pan tuen it on low heat then put the cooked chicken legs first then put the korean fried chicken sauce then mix it evenly so that all chicken legs will be coated..
- When it's finish and coated well. Put it on a serving plate then add the remaining sesame seed. Enjoy!!.
Finally, enjoy the produce in the recipe above. You too can convey a few creations to match your taste because each tastes have different wedding party which cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com