Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl. Overnight oats and blueberries are blended together and topped with coconut and chia seeds in this colorful smoothie bowl recipe. Overnight oats are an alternative way of preparing oatmeal. Rather than cooking oats in boiling water and Oats – Classic overnight oat recipes are made with old-fashioned rolled oats and that is what I have It's easy to turn this healthy breakfast into a loaded bowl of sugar if you're not careful.
Enjoy as is, or pour the ingredients into a blender with the additional almond milk and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture back into the mason jar and take your. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Berry Smoothie Bowl recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. It is easy to have Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl
- You need of Oats Base.
- Prepare 20 g of Oats.
- You need 20 g of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare of Flavour Base.
- Prepare of [ 🍫🍌 remove cacao power].
- It’s of Maple Syrup / 🍯.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cacao powder.
- It’s of Blueberries 🍫 Smoothie.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 of avocado / yogurt.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of psyllium husk.
- It’s 1 tsp of flaxseed meal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of protein (hemp seed protein 👍🏻) opt.
- Prepare of Chocolate 🍌 Smoothie.
- You need 1 cup of frozen banana.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cacao powder.
Pour smoothie into bowl and top with the suggested toppings, as desired. To celebrate I'm bringing you something a bit different today. If you've never heard of overnight oats, it is a fantastic quick breakfast. You basically mix your oatmeal/porridge ingredients in a bowl, leave it overnight and in.
Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl instructions
- Prepare Oats Base beforehand.
- Next day, mix in Flavour Base into overnight oat.
- Blend together smoothie ingredient.
- Serve it as shown in the picture above..
This smoothie is subtly sweet and thick. If you prefer a sweeter breakfast, add more maple syrup, and to thin out this smoothie, add a little more soy milk. Overnight oats are typically served chilled, straight from the refrigerator. These overnight oats are thick, hearty, and come together very easily. The combination of Pumpkin Puree and Brewed Coffee blends perfectly with our Oats, Flax, and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
Finally, enjoy the food within the recipe above. You may also give a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are very different and since that creates cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com