Mini Oats Uttapam.
You are able to cook Mini Oats Uttapam using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. This is the preparation you need to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Oats Uttapam
- – You need 1/2 cup of oats, dry roasted and powdered.
- – Prepare 1/4 cup of urad dal (split black gram) soaked overnight & ground.
- – Prepare of buttermilk as required.
- – Prepare to taste of salt.
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chili flakes.
- – You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- – It’s 1 of tomato, chopped.
- – It’s 1 of green chili, chopped (opt).
- – It’s 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- – It’s of oil to shallow fry.
- – Prepare of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Mini Oats Uttapam instructions
- Mix the ground dal paste, powdered oats and salt. Add required quantity of buttermilk to form a smooth batter of dropping consistency..
- In a bowl, mix together onion, tomato, green chilies and coriander leaves. Keep aside. Heat a non-stick tawa and add few drops of oil..
- Pour a small ladleful of the batter and drizzle some oil around the edges. Sprinkle some of the onion mix over it and cook till one side is done before flipping it over to cook the other side..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Make similar uttapams and serve them hot with coconut chutney and sambar as accompaniments for a healthy and a sumptuous breakfast..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different spices and herbs, and to prepare your preferred foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is the best way to maintain your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for more Mini Oats Uttapam will be more interesting when you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No you are likely to reason that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. All things considered, it will be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood living in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fishing village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be the goal; even incremental changes in the way we feel and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking that is available for the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the sport way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com